Prodovite VMP35 MNC, a novel iron-free supplement, enhances cytoprotection against anemia in human subjects: a novel hypothesis clinical study paper published in Food & Nutrition Research, A Peer-Reviewed Journal in PubMed.
This 90-day randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study was conducted by researchers at the University of Wyoming. 46 young healthy male and female subjects were recruited and assigned to either a placebo group or the active group, with 40 completing the study. The study found:
• Red Blood Cell (RBC) and blood rheology (flow) improvements were observed demonstrating that VMP35 encapsulated in multilamellar SK713 SLP Prodosome technology was delivered and absorbed by sublingual trans-mucosa within 5 min.
• Adhering to meticulous published standards, Live Blood Cell Imaging (LBCI) of a Peripheral Blood Smear (PBS) offers a unique ability to observe the rapid onset of changes in properties of the blood in response to interventions.
• Changes were observed within 5 min of VMP35 administration, which were sustained for at least 30 min. Group 2 at 5 min and Group 3, at 5 and 30 min supports the validity of the observations. No effect was observed in the control group. Prompt, sustained and progressive findings were observed in the Treatment groups.
• Non-genetic and non-hemorrhagic anemias conventionally termed ‘Iron Deficiency Anemia’, are characterized by deficiencies in alkaline buffers and the expenditure of histidine from hemoglobin to act as an alkaline buffer. This releases iron, which is repartitioned to other tissues like the liver, bone marrow, etc. The authors coined a new more accurate and descriptive term for this process called “Chronic Anemia Syndrome” (CAS), since the iron is still in body tissues.
• Overall, the SK713 SLP delivery technology of the iron-free VMP35 MNC was shown to exert a rapid positive response on the form, structure, function, and flow properties of the blood, rapidly restoring hemoglobin to RBCs, which strongly suggests a paradigm shift in the understanding, diagnosis, and treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
Published Clinical Study
When VNI talks about having legitimate bonafide science to back our products, we are telling the absolute truth! VNI boasts more than 40 peer-reviewed published clinical studies on our actual finished products; not studies on individual ingredients, but studies on our genuine finished products! All studies are conducted in clinical settings under identical recognized regulations and parameters used by legitimate medical and scientific research. That is why our scientific validation is significant; because superior outcomes are attributable to excellent products made with premium quality ingredients.www.vniscience.com